Our mission is to improve the health of the people and communities we serve. In realizing this mission, we will:
- Focus funding on activities that can produce measurable improvements in the health of Missourians with particular focus on underserved and disadvantaged citizens.
- Use valid and reliable evidence to guide our grantmaking and program development.
- Seek input and feedback from the communities we serve to inform our efforts.
- Address all aspects of health including promotion, prevention and treatment as well as the underlying social causes of poor health.
- Collaborate with government, community organizations and other funders.
- Advocate for and support efforts to achieve guaranteed affordable quality care.
- Build for the Foundation's future by maintaining excellence in ethical management of Foundation resources, both human and financial.